Featuring our all new polyurethane bushings, Steeda's S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Vertical Links provide less deflection than the rubber bushings in the stock vertical links, but do not add any NVH.
Made from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum, these links will keep your S550 wheel alignment dialed-in and help keep the power planted to the ground. The larger polyurethane bushings, combined with billet steel sleeves and spacers, offer more control through jounce and rebound while still offering plenty of compliance, causing absolutely no suspension bind or an artificial spring rate.
Our one-piece billet design is accurate down to one-thousandth of an inch (0.001"). The S550 Mustang geometry requires a precise length Vertical Link (something not possible with a welded design), as a either a longer or shorter piece will drastically degrade handling and stability.
These Vertical Links are an excellent component for road racers, giving better stability under severe and high speed hard braking.
Made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty, give your S550 Mustang the best parts possible go with Steeda, where Speed Matters
- Derlin: Recommended for Drag Racing & to eliminate wheel hop
- Polyurethane: Recommended for handling applications (Street, Road Racing, AutoX)
- Reduces wheel hop
- Provides better handling characteristics
- Will not flex under load
- No increase in NVH
- One piece billet construction for maximum strength, unlike competitor products with welded ends where cracking can occur over time due to stress risers
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
CA Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang V6
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT350