OVER 315 CRANK HP GAIN! SUPER CAR PERFORMANCE AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE
It’s still hard to believe that Procharger Mustang supercharger systems can deliver more Hp increase than the total HP a stock Mustang GT left the factory with a decade ago. Now that is progress!
The Coyote 5.0L is an incredible motor with incredible potential. This engine utilizes Variable Valve Timing and aggressive spark calibration (with spark knock sensors), which allows this engine to constantly push itself to its potential. Factory Hp is a rock solid 460Hp at the crank, and we build on that firm foundation with performance upgrades that go beyond a Horsepower increase of 70%+ (approaching 800 total Crank HP!)
Featuring a compact billet aluminum bracket and industry leading intercooler design, ProCharger’s CARB legal application for the 2019-2018 Mustang GT retains the factory airbox and net gains of 55-60% HP (with 6.5 psi) on an otherwise stock Mustang GT. This best-in-class supercharger system includes the highly efficient P-1SC-1 ProCharger (same durable supercharger as on our standard systems and kits), and an extremely effective, front mounted, air-to-air intercooler that perfectly complements both the size and shape of the opening of the factory grille–with no cutting or trimming required.
Covered by CARB Executive Order (EO) D-365-16 for part numbers #1FW611-SCI and part #1FW613-SCI, cover both the 2019-18 Mustang GT HO and Stage II Systems, which lead the industry in delivering the largest horsepower gains per psi of boost, with OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance. Additional system highlights include a shared 6-rib drive system for the HO and Stage II systems (dedicate 8 rib drive is only available on 49 state Stage II systems), self-contained supercharger oiling, a handheld tuner, Helical Gears for noise reduction, and a choice of finishes from standard satin, or optional black or polished upgrades.
- 65-70% Hp gain on pump gas with 8.5 psi boost using P-1SC-1 supercharger
- bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Self contained oiling head unit
- 75% larger intercooler 1,103 sq in. core +1200 HP
- Front mounted air to air front intercooler, with no cutting or trimming required
- Easy install with common hand tools
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system for maximum power transfer (Stage II Systems and Tuner Kits that use the Factory Airbox are 6 rib shared belt drive)
- Fuel system upgrade (booster pump)
- Tuning setup provided, including handheld tuner
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
- Optional Helical Gears for noise reduction (P series and D series only)
- Choice of finishes from standard satin, or optional black or polished upgrades
- Upgradable to "Red" Race bypass valve
CALIFORNIA EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE INFO (CARB)
The following system meets California emissions regulations and is available for street use.
|2019-2018 Ford Mustang GT (5.0L)|
|Description||Hp Gain||Max Boost||Part #|
|HO Intercooled System with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1 or P-1X supercharger||55-60%+||6.5 psi||1FW611-SCI|
|Stage II Intercooled System with Factory Airbox and P-1SC-1 or P-1X supercharger||65-70%+||8.5 psi||1FW613-SCI|
- 2018 2019 Mustang GT
*There may be a shipping lead time when order is placed.*