Procharger 2018-2019 Mustang GT High Output Intercooled Tuner Kit P-1SC-1 (Factory Air Box)
- No tuning or fuel system components provided
It’s still hard to believe that Procharger Mustang supercharger systems can deliver more Hp increase than the total HP a stock Mustang GT left the factory with a decade ago. Now that is progress!
The Coyote 5.0L is an incredible motor with incredible potential. This engine utilizes Variable Valve Timing and aggressive spark calibration (with spark knock sensors), which allows this engine to constantly push itself to its potential. Factory Hp is a rock solid 460Hp at the crank, and we build on that firm foundation with performance upgrades that go beyond a Horsepower increase of 70%+ (approaching 800 total Crank HP!)
Featuring a compact billet aluminum bracket and industry leading intercooler design. This best-in-class supercharger system includes the highly efficient P-1SC-1 ProCharger (same durable supercharger as on our standard systems and kits), and an extremely effective, front mounted, air-to-air intercooler that perfectly complements both the size and shape of the opening of the factory grille–with no cutting or trimming required.
2019-18 Mustang GT HO and Stage II Systems, which lead the industry in delivering the largest horsepower gains per psi of boost, with OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance. Additional system highlights include a shared 6-rib drive system for the HO and Stage II systems (dedicate 8 rib drive is only available on 49 state Stage II systems), self-contained supercharger oiling, a handheld tuner, Helical Gears for noise reduction, and a choice of finishes from standard satin, or optional black or polished upgrades.
- OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
- Belts can be changed without removing supercharger
- Pulleys can be changed without removing supercharger
- Self contained oiling head unit
- Front mounted air to air front intercooler, with no cutting or trimming required
- Easy install with common hand tools
- Shared 6-rib drive system for the HO and Stage II systems
- No cutting required, 100% bolt on and reversible
- Optional Helical Gears for noise reduction
- Choice of finishes from standard satin, or optional black or polished upgrades.
- 2018 2019 Mustang GT
*There may be a shipping lead time when order is placed.*