Procharger 2015-2017 Mustang GT Stage 2 Tuner Kit P-1SC-1
- Tuner Kit does not include fueling components or Tuning
Building on more than 20 years of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger manufacturer to design and release a supercharger system for 2017-15 Mustang GT's. With an original billet aluminum bracket design and compact belt-drive system, ProCharger P-1SC-1 systems and tuner kits, with highly effective air-to-air intercooling, continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger Systems are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 65-70%+ HP (Stage II Intercooled System, 10 psi) or 55-60%+ HP (HO Intercooled System, 8 psi) power gain over stock, running pump gas. Featuring the most advanced and durable superchargers, with the industry's coolest charge air temperatures, much higher power levels are possible with higher boost and custom tuning.
Installation of this system is the easiest of any Mustang supercharger system to date–a customer can install this system in his/her garage with common hand tools in a day. For the collector/lease-owner in mind, the HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory OEM plastics or hardware. As if that wasn't enough, you also have your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or our new black finish.
- 8-rib dedicated belt drive system
- P-1SC-1 up to F-1R (600 HP to 1,225+ HP)
- 1200+HP intercooler
- 300+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 complete system on 10 psi, quality pump gas
- 100% reversible, no permanent modifications, no drilling or modifying
- Optional Helical Gears for noise reduction (P series and D series only)
- Patented 8" supercharger crank pulley that fastens to the factory balancer
- Belts and pulleys can be changed without removing the supercharger
- Upgradable to "Red" Race bypass valve
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang
*There may be a shipping lead time when order is placed.*