**Images May Not Be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
This relay harness allows the Safe Injection® system to cut the power supply to an electronic boost control (EBC) device. This can be an aftermarket electronic boost controller or a stock electronic boost control solenoid or bleeder valve. Cutting the power to most EBC systems allows uninterrupted boost pressure to reach the wastegate, reducing the boost level. The Safe Injection boost relay acts as the power supply connection for electronic boost controllers.
- The Green wire from the SafeInjection® harness connects to the Red wire on the relay. This wire is on the opposite side of the relay from the Black ground wire. Note that the Red wire coming from the same terminal as the relay’s Green wire is not used.
- Cut the power supply wire for the EBC device. Connect the EBC device side of the cut wire to the Green wire from the relay.
- Connect the Yellow wire from the relay to the power supply side of the cut wire.
- Connect the Black wire to a solid ground point.
Part #: SNO-30200
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang GT