**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2011-2014 Ford Mustang is easy with an upper control arm mount from BMR Suspension. The stock upper control arm mount can deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s upper control arm mount for S197 Mustangs (UCM002) is manufactured from heavy-duty 1 1/4 inch, laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate. It attaches in the factory location, and gives you three mounting positions for the upper control arm. This allows for instant center and antisquat changes for geometry changes.
BMR Suspension designed the UCM002 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock control arm mount has one position, which can give you incorrect suspension geometry is the car is lowered. It can also flex under even light cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. The UCM002’s heavy-duty construction eliminates control arm flex, while the adjustability giving you the ability to fine-tune the suspension setup. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s UCM002 adjustable upper control arm mount is available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2011-2014 Ford Mustang
- Three hole adjustable design
- Allows for correct suspension geometry
- MIG-welded 1 1/4-inch steel plate
- Dramatically reduces upper control arm mount flex
- Improved Performance with OEM-like NVH levels
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Part #: UCM002R (Red) - UCM002H (Black Hammertone)
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 Mustang GT
- 2011 2012 2013 2014 Mustang V6
*There may be a shipping lead time when order is placed.*