**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and repositioning the instant center on your S197 Mustang is easy with lower control arm relocation brackets from BMR Suspension. BMR's bolt-on relocation brackets for S197 Mustangs are the ultimate in strength and adjustability. The stock lower control arm mounting location can give you insufficient lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles. BMR's control arm relocation brackets allow you to correct the lower control arm angle, correcting the rear suspension geometry and allowing you to add anti-squat for increased traction. Manufactured from heavy-duty 3/16- and 1/4-inch laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate, the CAB005 are designed to bolt in place, making installation simple and easy.
The stock control arm mounting position is fine for stock height vehicles, but once you lower your car, the control arms change and need to be corrected. The CAB005s allow you lower the lower control arms' rear mounting position by as much as 3 inches, correcting the control arm angles. This also allows you to make instant center changes for race applications. BMR Suspension designed the CAB005 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. It is engineering to bolt on and stand up to extremely high horsepower and torque levels, as well as the hardest drag strip launches without moving on the rearend housing. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension's CAB005 bolt-on lower control arm relocation brackets in black hammertone or red powdercoat. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
The BMR Control Arm Relocation Brackets correct the vehicles instantaneous center, improving drag strip traction and handling traction during corner exiting. BMR can proudly claim that these Relocation Brackets are the only brackets in the industry that have been 1.1 sixty-foot times, BOLTED-ON! We also have many 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 60-foot combinations running these same pieces.
NOTE: When using CAB005 with stock rear lower control arms, modification may be necessary to position control arms in upper mounting positions.
- Fits 2005-2014 S197 Mustang
- Built from a blend of ¼-inch and 3/16-inch Laser cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- Bolt-on design, no welding required
- Three height positions (2- 3- 4-inch drop over stock)
- Designed to handle extreme power levels
- Allows for corrected lower control arm angle on lowered vehicles
- Allows for increased anti-squat
- Increases traction
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- 1-2 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Part #: CAB005
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Mustang GT
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Mustang GT
- 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Mustang V6
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 Mustang V6
*There may be a shipping lead time when order is placed.*