**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
The Mishimoto Ford Mustang EcoBoost Performance Aluminum Radiator is designed and engineered to reduce coolant temperatures substantially, and to protect your 2015 Mustang from overheating during aggressive driving or hot lapping sessions. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock 2015 EcoBoost Mustang radiator, and will outperform even the upgraded Ford performance package radiator. The Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost radiator features a large three-row core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. The engineers at Mishimoto designed this EcoBoost radiator with a 72.5% increase in coolant capacity over the base-model radiator, and 53.3% increase in coolant capacity over the larger performance package radiator. This 2015 Mustang radiator also has a 22% increase in coolant surface area, and 50% increase in air surface area over the larger performance package radiator, making it an ideal upgrade to keep your EcoBoost running cool! This innovative 2015 Mustang radiator design features steel lower mounting brackets that are fully functional with the stock intercooler or the Mishimoto EcoBoost Performance Intercooler. To maximize the efficiency and prevent any ambient air from bypassing the core, the radiator also comes with upper and lower rubber trim seal to fully close any large air gaps between the radiator and intercooler, as well as the upper air diversion panel. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct stock fit making installation effortless, with no cutting or modification required. Like all of our EcoBoost Mustang parts, this radiator comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost, standard and performance package models
- 72.5% increase in coolant capacity over the base model radiator
- 53% increase in coolant capacity over the performance package radiator
- 22% increase in coolant surface area (tubes) over the stock performance package radiator
- 50% increase in air surface area (fins) over the stock performance package radiator
- Fits manual and automatic vehicles
- Fits with stock or Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Intercooler
- Includes rubber trim seal to close off any unwanted air gaps between the radiator and chassis of the vehicle
- 2" thick 3-row core
- Brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
Chassis Codes S-550
Fits 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost, standard and performance packages
Overall Height 29.75"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 15.25"
Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Coolant Capacity 2.67
Dual Pass False
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(2) Mounting Brackets
(2) Pre-Cut Rubber Trim Seal
Overall Width 4.75"
Core Length 25.35"
Core Height 14.7"
Core Size 25.35" x 14.7" x 2.05"
Core Thickness 2.05"
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost