**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
For the first time in over 30 years, the 2015 Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4-cylinder engines can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Did you know that unlike the 2015 Mustang with the 5.0L V8 engine, the 2.3L Mustang EcoBoost does not come with a factory oil cooler? Mishimoto is here to help with a new line of efficient EcoBoost Mustang parts. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear out your engine, so our engineers have developed an oil cooling solution for your EcoBoost Mustang!
The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application-specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 40°F using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate, proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stress of extreme applications. This 2015 Mustang EcoBoost oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the Mishimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the Mishimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our 2015 Mustang parts, the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct-fit for 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F (23°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting bracket
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum Oil Sandwich Plate or Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver and Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Material 6061 Aluminum
Core Height 5.43"
Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
Note To provide maximum airflow to the front of your vehicle and the EcoBoost oil cooler, Mishimoto suggests disconnecting the connector for the front shutter doors (if equipped on your Mustang).
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Core Thickness 1.97"
Core Length 11"
Fitting Size -10AN
Engine Codes 2.3 EcoBoost
Chassis Codes S-550
Pressure Drop 4-6 PSI
Install Torque Specs Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
Caution It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity 0.75 qt
Temp Difference 40°F
Purchase Includes (3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets and Spacer
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 4' 3.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 120° -10AN Fittings
(1) 4' 10.5" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° and 120° -10AN Fittings
(1) Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic Available)
(1) 3/4 x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost