We know performance is important to your EcoBoost Mustang, which is why Mishimoto is proud to introduce a line of direct-fit and highly-efficient 2015 Mustang parts, including this EcoBoost Mustang performance air intake engineered specifically for the 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost.
This Mustang air intake features numerous innovative components, including a wire-reinforced turbo inlet hose that will not collapse under suction and boost and prevent the intake pipe from the dreaded heat-soak. The 2015 Mustang EcoBoost air intake is safe to use with the stock tune as it will not hurt air / fuel ratios under load. The air intake also has a unique and aggressive tone under acceleration and boost, and the free-flowing design amplifies turbocharger spool and BPV sounds.
The stock intake duct is utilized to provide cool airflow to the high-flow Mishimoto oiled air filter, which features increased filtration surface area compared to the stock paper filter. This filter can be cleaned and reused, providing a lifetime of service.
The 2015 Mustang air intake includes an enclosed airbox that collects all of the cold outside air from the front of the engine. The airbox also protects against engine bay heat-soak, and it provides a stock-like engine bay appearance.
This unit is a complete bolt-on that functions perfectly with the stock tune and can be installed in one hour using common hand tools. Available with either a polished aluminum or wrinkle black pipe, this kit, along with all our other EcoBoost Mustang parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct fit for 2015+ EcoBoost Mustang
- Dyno-proven maximum gains of up to 8 whp and 9 wtq on the stock tune
- Designed to work with stock tune with no additional tuning required
- Air filter placed to receive maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- High-flow filter operates at up to 2,000 CFM
- 155% larger filter surface area than the stock panel filter
- Black powder-coated airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Silicone turbo inlet hose features CNC-machined ports and added reinforcement rings for durability under load
- Highly aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Fits with the stock inlet duct in the front of the bumper
- Installs in less than one hour with no need to remove the front bumper or splash guard
- Available with a polished or wrinkle black pipe
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-759-1
Part #: MMAI-MUS4-15P
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang EcoBoost