The K&N 69-3538TTK Air Intake fits some Ford Mustang Shelby models. See vehicle applications link for details.
The K&N 69-3538TTK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit specific Ford Mustang Shelby models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. In addition to more power, this air intake system improves engine sound with more aggressive and deeper acoustics during acceleration. Included is a K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive textured black powder-coated finish that's made to last. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tube
- Replaces stock air intake system
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
Part #: KN69-3538TTK
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT350 - GT350R