**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your S550 Mustang is easy with billet aluminum Vertical Links from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel vertical links with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s spherical bearing, billet aluminum Vertical Links (TCA045) are CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum. This design gives you a strong control arm that greatly improves performance with zero deflection, without huge increases in weight.
BMR Suspension designed the TCA045 to excel in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock vertical links flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection, and you’re left with poor performance. The TCA045’s heavy-duty construction eliminates vertical link flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s heavy-duty spherical bearings are designed to solidly link the spindle to the lower control arm, eliminate deflection and wheel alignment changes. Our spherical bearings will stand up to high loads of any performance environment, offering all of the bind-free suspension articulation needed for great handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to greatly improve performance without NVH levels being a concern. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s TCA045 billet aluminum spherical Vertical Links are black anodized for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2015-newer S550 Mustangs
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Spherical Bearings
- Custom designed billet aluminum spacers
- Eliminates vertical link flex
- Eliminates bushing deflection
- Eliminates wheel alignment changes due to vertical link flex
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable anodized finish
- 1-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Part #: TCA045
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang V6