**Images May Not be Vehicle Specific. For Display Purposes Only.**
Reduce Wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement on your S550 Mustang with a Level 1 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit from BMR Suspension. Built from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and stainless steel, BMR’s CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is designed to reduce cradle bushing deflection, which is one of the biggest causes of wheelhop. BMR’s CB010’s billet aluminum upper bushing lockout rings capture the inner bushing sleeve (front and rear) and the outer lip of the bushing cup on the cradle (front). The lower bushing locating washers (front) capture the bottom portion of the bushings’ inner sleeves. By capturing both parts of the bushings’ inner sleeves, movement on any plane (fore/aft, lateral, and vertical) is nearly eliminated.
BMR Suspension designed the CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit for any application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit reduces bushing and cradle deflection with nearly no change in NVH. (During BMR’s testing, no change in NVH was observed without accompanying modifications.) BMR Suspension’s CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit allows you to affordably and effectively lessen wheelhop, bushing deflection, and cradle movement.
Throughout testing, BMR has seen about an 80%-90% reduction in fore/aft and lateral cradle bushing deflection. A car with no other mods and stock tires that isn’t driven overly hard is going to see a 90% or higher reduction, while a more race oriented S550 with sticky tires will see slightly less of a reduction. Launching the test vehicle at over 7,000 rpm on drag radials, BMR saw about an 80% reduction in bushing deflection. Through the testing BMR has seen a 95% or greater reduction in vertical deflection in all testing situations. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s CB010 Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit is available in black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- 100% bolt-on design
- Works on Convertible model S550 Mustangs
- Compatible with Steeda and other brand IRS Subframe “Braces”
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum upper bushing lockout rings
- Laser-cut lower bushing support washers
- CNC-formed stainless steel lower bushing support plates
- Greatly reduces stock subframe bushing deflection and wheel-hop
- Uses factory bolt-holes and hardware
- Durable Anodized finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Part #: CB010
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang V6