aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 2 Package for the 2015-2019 Ford Mustang. Designed specifically for the (S550) chassis, the Stage 2 Package features lightweight, inverted mono-tube coilovers and sway bars designed to provide your Mustang with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver.
Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Mustangs stance and ride quality. Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized and assembled in our Corona California production facility. The inverted mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling and a consistent feel.
Since the coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch rotary knob will adjust both compression and rebound in one device. There are 24 distinct settings on the front and rear shocks, allowing for settings to accommodate comfortable street and all the way up to track settings. The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction while vehicle looks are enhanced with the lowered stance.
Perfectly balanced, the 35mm, 2-way adjustable front and 32mm 3-way adjustable rear sway bars are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit. The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 sway bushing brackets that are anodized black and a direct fit for the included polyurethane bushings. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
- Featherlight coilovers are fully ride height adjustable
- Adjustable damping with 24 distinct settings on the front and rear
- The inverted mono-tube design is extremely stiff and is designed to carry high cornering loads without deflection and binding like traditional struts
- Lightweight, Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength, while still maintaining a lightweight design
- CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel Sway Bars 35mm 2-way adjustable front, 32mm 3-way adjustable rear with precision CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings and CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets
Part Number: 520-301001-N
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang V6