Works with more applications...
T-5, AOD, AODE, 4R70W, TKO's, TR-3550 & C6
This unique single tube design adds stiffness and strength far beyond that of the OEM versions while offering versatility like no other. Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover both automatic (AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6) and manual (T-5, TR-3550 & TKO's) applications. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle.
Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise.
For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced with optional solid.
* TKO’s require additional spacing due to a shorter mounting pad height.
Use TKO Install Kit TCB-TKO to maintain proper driveline angle.
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TR-3550 or TKO's
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with solid mounting bushing for racing applications.
- Offset bushings can be used to raise or lower the entire brace.
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Works with SETBACK engines
- Direct fit on 4.5" wide cross member mounts
Part Number TCB-M09
- 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 Mustang