BMR Suspension designed the CB762 IRS Subframe Support Brace System for street performance, drag race, and handling application. This 100% bolt-on kit use existing boltholes and supplied hardware, allowing for easy installation with simple hand tools. Once installed, the Chassis Brace minimizes IRS deflection with no change in NVH. This brace reduces deflection, increasing steering feel and stability on both the street and track.
BMR Suspension’s CB762 IRS Subframe Support Brace System is available in black hammertone and red powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
These can be matched together with popular CB005
- 100% bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Installs with simple hand tools
- Manufactured from heavy-duty square steel tubing and CNC-formed 3/16-inch plate steel
- CNC-machined billet aluminum spacers
- Greatly reduces IRS deflection
- Used factory boltholes and hardware
- Durable powdercoat finish
- Available in black hammertone and red powdercoat
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
Part #: CB762R (Red) - CB762H (Black Hammertone)
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT
- 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 2016 2017 Mustang V6
- 2016 2017 2018 2019 Mustang GT350